Why Pick Boston for Your next trip?

Boston (in my opinion) is one of the nicest cities that I have ever visited. As someone who has spent a lot of time in New York City, Boston is a much more breathable and overall more clean city.

Between the beautiful historic architecture and the bustling streets, parks and walkways, this city has always felt a perfect fit for me. Being an individual that enjoys a combination of urban marketplaces and calm outdoor scenery, there is a lot in this city with that kind of vibe. On a typical day you’ll find plenty of cyclists and people walking their dogs around, and by night the city is totally alive and buzzing.

WPBYNT?

What there is to do?

Boston is a vast city full of a wide array of activities and things to see, pretty much anyone can find something to enjoy in this city. It is my personal recommendation that you block out at least a full day or two depending on how many sites you want to hit. Here are a few of my recommendations:

1.The New England Aquarium

On my last trip to Boston, my first stop was at the New England Aquarium. Overall I would say it was a very enriching experience. There are many very vibrant and beautiful displays and the building is set up in a way that nicely flows from top to bottom. It’s also a nice place to stop if you are planning to go other places in the day because it is not very time consuming. I got through the entirety in about an hour or so, however it was very busy on the day I visited and so I opted to skip a few activities so the experience could be stretched further with a bit more exploration.

COST: $35/per person (student discount available.

ESTIMATED TIME: 1-2 hours

2. Catch a Red Sox game

Whats a visit to Boston without catching a sox game? If sports are your forte then this is the place for you to go. Not only is Fenway park buzzing during baseball season, the park also host other events in the off season to draw in locals and visitors alike. At the time of my most recent visit I walked past a large crowd that happened to be attending a seafood bake in the stadium, unexpected but very welcome since MA has the best seafood.

COST:

3. Just walk around the city

Yes, I know this sounds kind of boring. However not only is Boston one of the cleanest cities that I have ever visited, but there is also an endless variety of shops, parks and beautiful architecture to occupy your eyes (and cameras!). So if you have some downtime I definitely recommend taking a nice leisurely walk through the city. Don’t worry about getting lost, the infrastructure is fairly simple to navigate, and even if you do, thats the fun part about a new place!

Other posts on this Blog:

css.php